Wednesday, May 26, 2010

So Far, So Good

Six days since I felt really good restriction and six pounds down! I'm now at my lowest since I got banded--yay for me!

I don't know if this is too much restriction or not. I seem to be PB'ing more than I want to, but I'm loving the weight loss. I don't want to damage my band, but I want to keep up the weight loss--I've been waiting for MONTHS for this!!! I'm learning to recognize the signs of upcoming PB'ing so I'm trying to stop before that happens...I guess it's just a matter of learning my body's signs that it is time to quit. Seems like about 1/4 cup is it, depending on what I'm eating.

A pound a day is too quick and it will slow down. But I'm lovin' it while it lasts!

3 comments:

  1. Great - really great weight loss - but yeah, watch out for all those PB's. At least you're aware of them now and seem to stop before they get you. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great you can tell when a PB is coming. Congrats on weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm getting better at it anyway. My problem is I want to eat more than I'm able, even though I'm not hungry anymore (the story of my life !) :D

    ReplyDelete